Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wonka Domed Dark Chocolate peices

The new candy is something I have been waiting for ever since the remake of the movie came into the theaters. Using the brand. They are called Exceptional.

The dark chocolate is bitter like it is supposed to be but I don't find these exceptional in any way. Nothing particularly wrong with them either. I don't taste the milk chocolate dome and dark chocolate is not a favorite of mind.

Interesting bag and with the holographic coloring it is difficult to photograph and even hard to read.

The squares are larger than they should be IMO.

I won't be buying these again but will try the others just to see. I still miss the willy wonka bar from my childhood. Oh Scrunch bar would you ever taste as good as you did back then?

No comments: