Thursday, August 26, 2004

Introduction

This blog is a candy review blog. That simple. I like candy. I wish to share my views and others eventually on the subject.

I had planned on a web site but this might be easier to start. My goals were to create an area/place that would be:

a. be interesting to me and others
b. something I enjoy doing
c. able support itself (maybe)

2 or 3 years ago I shared this idea with one other - I thought we would put together a web site but it never happened. I won't put this person's name on the site. But since I'm honest I will contact this person if the site starts. I will start with this blog to see if I can generate any interest and build a web site either after or in parallel depending on my time.

First order of fun:

  • Measurments
  • Rating system
  • Categories
  • Parameters
  • Plan

1 comment:

inajeep said...

Presentation? Does the candy wrapper/container look good enough to eat?

Prize/Give Away/ Sweepstakes? Is there a prize in you cracker jacks.

Content? What make this candy special? Sugar content, nuts, chocolate, nougat, jellied something or other?

Texture? Does it explode in your mouth in an flavor sensation or does it lie there like a 15 year old hound dog with a breathing problem.

Flavor? MMMMMM or Blah

Price? US currency?

Worth it? Yeah or Nah

Category - Candy bar, hard candy, chewy candy, gum, one bite, two bites, three bites... etc

I must have more, Yum, Not bad, Hmmm? ,spit it out, burn the wrapper and eat the remnants to remove taste.